The clinical staff of FirePsych, Inc. provides firesetting behavior evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults. During the past fifteen years, over 1500 firesetting evaluations have been completed, making FirePsych clinicians some of the most experienced and knowledgeable in the country. Recent research, completed by FirePsych, has led to the development of a specialized assessment protocol to meet the needs of adolescent females.
Clinicians from FirePsych, Inc. travel throughout Massachusetts and New England. Evaluations are frequently completed at a child or adolescent’s placement or home. Referral sources have included child welfare agencies, child mental health agencies, parents, public and private schools, residential treatment centers, juvenile courts, juvenile probation departments, child advocates, and other professionals.
FirePsych, Inc. Assessments:
- are completed by highly trained and experienced clinicians
- are comprehensive and well written
- provide clearly articulated statements relative to firesetting risk factors
- utilize the “Massachusetts Model” (Stadolnik, 2000) for firesetting assessment
- incorporate several standardized measures of aggression, behavior, and personality functioning
- are completed in a timely and professional manner
- provide treatment and intervention recommendations specific to firesetting behavior
- are completed according to “best practice” standards
To arrange for a firesetting behavior assessment, please contact us by phone at (781) 762-8815 or click here to email.